Thursday, April 22, 2010

Balloons = Smiles


I happen to love math. Now I realize that puts me in the minority, but I am truly proud to say that I do indeed enjoy math. One of the things I like most about math is that there is always a correct answer. I take pleasure in working though a problem to find that there was a purpose and a final answer. I find that I can relate this same feeling to balloons. You may be thinking to yourself, “This lady is crazy!” But it is true. Let me present the equation: AP+1BB+1-6B=HS You may be asking what in the world does that stand for?

Any Person + One Big Box + 1-6 Balloons = Happy Smiles

There it is! No matter what type of person you may be thinking of the odds are if you put them into this equation you will get the same result. So try it out, make someone in your life smile today! Check out Balloons By Mail to find just the right balloons from our huge selection to make someone smile. Pick out anywhere from one to six balloons to be arranged in a bouquet and add a gift to the bottom. We will carefully package your inflated balloons into a box and send them on their way. When the box is opened and the balloons float out, as in math you will always get the right answer… a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment