Friday, January 22, 2010

Spa Products!

Today we venture off to the Chicago Gift Show to buy new products for the Balloonsbymail.com website. I was thinking about which vendors I am most looking forward to visit. I enjoy looking around all the venders because we come up with some great gifts for the store. However, if I were to pick one type of vendor above all else I would have to pick the spa vendors.
There is nothing more I love then relaxing with beautifully scented spa products. I particularly love some of the products we have purchased already. When I want a travel kit to take with me I use the
Green by Nature Beauty Supply Kit
.
It is filled with wonderful natural items that keep my body free of preservatives, soft, and smelling wonderfully. When I have time to relax for a bath or even a quick shower, I love to use our sea salt scrubs and bath salts. Nothing can relax me more than the smell of lavender. I am excited to revisit these spa vendors to try out some of their new products and invigorate my senses with the old. I am sure you or your loved one could use a moment of relaxation. Send out a bouquet of balloons with some of our spa products to your loved ones and they will be sure to thank you for the moments of joy and relaxation you have provided.
Written by Jamie Cressman

No comments:

Post a Comment